1.5
Turnaround Time

Purchased this Fram oil filter to do an oil change on my 2008 Ford F-450 Superduty 6.4L.The Fram model# CH9549 I purchased came with a O-ring and a small round plastic piece with 4 wings, and an confusing as *** instruction manual that showed two examples of what I believe to be a valve of some sort.

Both pictures looked like the one I have and the manual saying if you have "A" skip to this number or "B" skip to this number. We lit I skip on both than what the *** do you need #1. I tried for 10 min to get the plastic insert in as told, 1 wink st a time. Got nowhere!!!

At this point I'm outraged that they put this much stupidity into a brand I once trusted, and frustrated I have to be inconveinanced to get a refund, but happy that MOTORCRAFT has one for my truck that slides right in and no headache afterwards. Never will I buy Fram again.

It wasn't due to user incompetence cause I'm a mechanic with a 118 IQ score.It's because the design suck, and whoevers bright idea this was need to be fired and what Fram pays the overpaid looser a year should be divided amoungst the people he/she frustrated to no end.

This person wrote the review about Fram. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fram to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fram ch9549 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fram?

Comments